Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010 Rewind.

How about an update? Who knew it has been nearly 8 months since I updated this little gem. I'm no blogging professional, in fact, I have no idea how people get those fancy backgrounds or cool fonts, but I sure do have a lot of random thoughts and just wish I had more time to throw them to you via cyberspace, but alas an occasional post and an entirely random update will have to suffice for now. Thank you grad school.

January: I learned how important it is to follow specific instructions.



February: It snowed and snowed and snowed! And school was cancelled! How glorious!


March: I got a new friend from Ethiopia and made a quick trip to Utah to attend to some bridesmaid duties in a dress I ordered from China that I had never tried on until the day of (luckily, those chinese seamstresses were right on with their measurements...phew!)



(oh, and you should also note that I caught the bouquet).

April: My best friend's wedding.




and I studied for some finals.



May: I took some finals, partied with some out-of-towners, turned garbage night trash into treasures, planted a garden, made an appearance on the food network, had a campfire or two, and spent an exciting weekend at Duck Beach in a swanky beach house.











June: I worked A LOT and spent a little more time camping.


4 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

Hooray!! Can I just say I LOVE the update! I think my favorite picture is probably January's....I laughed out loud. :)

Marybeth said...

I am loving the update. I feel I need a little more details on this food network situation. dish sista.

miffy said...

I'm so glad you're back!

~Mandy~ said...

PIDGE!!

Just found your blog, and I'm super pumped!!

Looks like you are having a ball out there in Philly!

If you get bored, stop by my blog :)

gatebrain.blogspot.com

Good to see ya!